Monday, March 23, 2020

A painting of Felix

This is Felix.  I've had the pleasure of meeting him in person and what a sweet dog he is.   I would have taken him home in a minute.
dawnsecord.com

He was a dream during our photo shoot.   I've asked his owner, Gerry, to share a little bit about him.   Following is what she shared....

Felix Is a “giant gentle” was out of a litter of 4, two boys and girls; named after the stars of the Odd Couple.  Weighing 90 pounds, he could get into your bed and you would not even know it.  He brought comfort and companionship to my mom and dad while they were ill and would alert everyone if there was something out of the ordinary going on.  Felix is a true gentleman and adopted my heart when I met him when he was 4 1/2 years old.  He will be 11 years old in May and is truly my heart dog.

dawnsecord.com/commissioninformation.html

I am currently accepting commissions.  If you would like me to paint your dog, cat, horse, bird - etc - I'd love to talk to you.   Please email me at FFF@LinkLine.com   As always, thank you for reading my blog.

No comments: