Friday, May 8, 2009

The Pastel Journal June 2009


My 11 week old kitten, Baby Lacey, was supervising me putting new information on my website.

What a good little helper!


I was just interviewed for an article about studio lighting for the International publication, The Pastel Journal, June 2009. My studio has quite a bit of natural light in the mornings, but artificial lighting is needed in the afternoons. It was not until one of my studio lights broke and was replaced with an inferior light did I realize the quality of the Ott-Bulbs I was using. One of my paintings, Waiting in the Wing, is pictured in the article. This painting has been sold but there are prints available on my website. They may be purchased directly from the English Setter gallery.
To see the article in full please go to my web site and click on "In the News". The article information is locked there.

Have a great day!

No comments: