Wednesday, February 21, 2018

A painting of Finn

Here is a painting I've just finished of Finn.   I had the pleasure meeting him in person and taking photos of him.   The pose everyone liked of him the most had his ears flying in the wind.   His leash and collar obstructed clean lines of his neck.   I little adjusting here and there and Finn was staring back at me from my easel.

I asked Finn's human mom to share a few words about him.   Here is his story!

http://www.dawnsecord.com


    
CH Captiva One Last Time, BN, RN, RA, THDN, TKN,CGC

Sir Finn is my heart dog, best friend and soul mate!  He is the kindest most gentle soul you can ever meet.  He loves me unconditionally and shows me that every single day.  Finn reads me like no other and is there for me always.  When I lost my mom, he was the one that helped me through it all and then loosing Liam too.  Finn’s therapy work excels with Alzheimer patient.  They can grab him or be rough and he will just lean into them and look into their eyes.  This boy of mine will try to do anything asked of him.  When people come to our home, Sir Finn is the dog they want to take home.  I am truly blessed to have him in my life!

Thank you Dawn for truly showing the love in his eyes.  It is just perfection! 


No comments: