Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jewel is 12 years old today!


Jewel, our little princess, is 12 years old today.

This photo is from last month when we were in Palm Springs. Jewel doesn't lay on the ground don't cha know. She is a princess. She has to be on a chair, even if she doesn't fit, or on a sofa or the bed or anything that she deems is appropriate. Jewel is my special girl!
She and I have had so many memories - we've done a commercial for Animal Planet, a dog reality show that aired - through Fox TV, been my spokes model for several TV appearances, she's won a Best in Show, Best in Specialty Show and Best of Opposite Sex at the 2003 AKC Eukanuba Dog Show as well as a therapy dog.
She is my constant companion, my Velcro dog, a trash stealer and if given too much freedom wreaks havoc in the household. I love her with all my heart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEWEL! aka "BIS BISS CH Rendition Treasured Moment CGC TDI"

No comments: