Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Drew and Carrots


I was writing a story about my dogs for my September newsletter that goes out to art collectors and friends. The story was about our dogs and carrots. So, it seemed like the appropriate move to take Drew outside and pose him with a carrot in his mouth.

At first he looked at me like... "you have to be kidding me!" I put the carrot in his mouth and gently told him "hold it". And he did. Then a cat came by hunting lizards - he held the carrot. Then I moved him to a second location for better lighting...and he held the carrot.

Finally, I moved him to a sunny area by a hedge and asked him to hold the carrot....which he did for about 10 shots. He then ate the carrot. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. Drew is a little charm. Let me know if you want to see my newsletter and I can forward it to you. Take care - enjoy those carrots!!!

No comments: