Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Boxer Puppy "I See You"


This brindle boxer puppy was so much fun to photograph. She was running around the yard - chasing toys and just a joy to watch. Her name is Chili and we affectionately call her "Chili Dog".

"I See You" is the name of the painting and if you look closely you will see the puppy is looking at a lady bug on a blade of grass. The pastel painting is one of the puppy series I am completing for my upcoming exhibit "The Art Of the Dog" to be on display at the Pinnell Gallery. The show opening is the first weekend of May, 2009. This painting is for sale - if interested please contact me at fff@linkline.com
If you are interested in commissioning a painting of your dog please contact me!

Thank you for viewing my work - have a great day!

No comments: