Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hannah - Irish Setter

This Irish Setter is "Hannah" Ch. Winfree's Love Of My Heart. The painting was done from a professional photograph - with permission of course.

In April of 2007 I had taken photos of Hannah while attending the Irish Setter Club of America National Specialty in Ocala, Florida. Hannah's owner knew what photo she wanted me to use for the pose - but wanted me to meet Hannah in person and take photos of her for additional reference material.

Hannah is one of those special dogs that can look right into your heart. The above pose is so precious - the tilt of her head and the softness of her eyes tells you what a priceless princess she is!

To see more of my work, purchase limited edition prints or to commission a portrait of your dog please go to my website at http://www.dawnsecord.com/.

No comments: